Karin M. Huber CSNUit – Psychic & Spiritual Medium
My name is Karin M. Huber and I am a medium. From early childhood on, I have been aware of the Spirit World. To communicate with this unseen world on a soul level has always been a natural part of my life.
Born and raised in Germany, my psychic abilities were inherited from my mother, originating from the eastern European state of Latvia. This maternal branch of my family looks back on a long line of intuitive healers and clairvoyant women.
I have learnt from, and trained with, some of the best mediums in the world such as James van Praagh or Gordon Smith. This includes also the prestigious Arthur Findlay College in England. I have been mentored by the highly respected UK Medium, Mavis Pittilla, who is considered one of the best mediums worldwide.
Being trained mostly in the UK, I follow the teachings of English Spiritualism. It says that only our physical body dies and that the soul lives on and is able to communicate. As a medium, I interact as a channel between these two worlds.
With more than 10 years of experience as a medium, I am running my own spiritual center for afterlife contacts and bereavement (frankfurter-3klang.de) in my hometown Frankfurt where I am conducting private sittings and public demonstrations.
I offer private sittings in German, English (fluent) and French (adequate) also through Zoom.
Teaching & Mentoring
Teaching mediumship has become my great passion. Since I have been trained by excellent teachers, it is my wish to pass it on and to contribute to a high quality standard in Germany.
I teach according to the requirements of English Spiritualism, as taught at the Arthur Findlay College, and I would like to give all those an opportunity, who wish to pursue their mediumistic development in Germany and in german language.
My work as a medium is not only limited to Germany. I am happy to work on an international level. I teach mediumship in Holland, Switzerland and I work regularly as a guest medium in different spiritualist churches in the UK.
I am really passionate about what I do. I see mediumship as my vocation to help provide better standards of mediumship wherever I work in the world.
„With my work as a medium I want to show that the soul lives on even after the physical death. I feel very grateful and blessed for this wonderful opportunity to be able of being a link between our world and the world of Spirit, and experiencing that special feeling that our loved ones are still with us and that love like life can never die.”
Accreditation & Positions held
- In 2020 I have been awarded from the SNUi (Spiritualist National Union international) with the CSNUi (s-d-t)* in these 3 disciplines:
- Public Speaking
- Teaching according the rules of the SNU
- *Certificate of Recognition of the Spiritualists‘ National Union international in public speaking, demonstration of mediumship and teaching
- I have successfully completed the Platform Accreditation Scheme (PAS) in Demonstrating and Speaking, after being assessed by the British Spiritualist National Union (SNU).
- Since 2019 I hold the position as the National Representative for Germany for the SNUI (Spiritualist National Union International).
- I am a full member of the SNU „Spiritualists‘ National Union“ (SNU), and the german representative of the international branch (SNUi)
- 2018 successful completion of the Platform Accreditation Scheme (PAS) in Demonstrating and Speaking from the SNU.
- 2019 successful completion of the SNUi course SD4 (Public presentation) with grade A for public speaking and demonstration.
- 2014 successful completion of the SNUi course SD1 (Speaking and Demonstrating) with grade A for public speaking and demonstration.
During the last decade, I have regularly trained my mediumship. As a medium you will always keep on learning and unfolding. That’s why I regularly attend advanced training courses at the Arthur Findlay College, near London. It is considered the world’s leading school for mediumship and paranormal sciences (www.arthurfindlaycollege.org).
Since 2013 I am feeingl blessed to have Mavis Pittilla as a personal mentor by my side. She looks back at more than 40 years as a medium and is considered one of the best mediums in England. My special thanks go to her for regular support as well as for her inspirational encouragement to continue my spiritual journey and to further develop it.
With an unspeakably heavy heart, I had to say goodbye to my friend and heart teacher Mavis Pittilla on August 22, 2022.
From Mavis I learned everything that makes me a medium today and I was very fortunate to learn from her great wealth of knowledge for many years and to be able to grow from the wisdom of her soulfulness.
What remains is great gratitude for your special friendship and for your support, as well as your motto „Love like life, can never die“
With my mentor Mavis Pittilla
Mavis Pittilla and me are talking about different aspects of mediumship in the UK and in Germany.
Furthermore, I am pleased to have been trained by several of the world’s leading mediums in recent years, such as James van Praagh, Tony Stockwell, Gordon Smith, Simone Key, Simon James, Glyn Edwards, Brenda Lawrence und Eileen Davies,
Spiritualist Churches in the UK
Since 2015, it is a great pleasure for me to be invited regularly as a guest medium to different spiritualist churches in the UK. For me as a German, it is always a great honor to serve Spirit in the traditional motherland of Spiritualism.
Demonstration of Mediumship at Bury Spiritualist Church (UK) 2017